Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The Diamond Isles by S.Cu'Anam Policar Review

The Diamond Isles (The Legend Begins, #1)The Diamond Isles by S. Cu'Anam Policar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What a wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading this and cant wait for the next one.... I do think the author is selling herself short though. I think this story could be so much better than it already is, if Ms Policar expanded on her characters and story. I think the story has so many possibilities to expand and make the story even better.
This story is the unfolding of the Dragons, and Anjyls. I found some of the story a little jarring, and in parts confusing. But for the most part the story of the dragons was a very enrapturing tale. I absolutely LOVE Dragons, and this story did not disappoint.
I am unable to say much without giving something away. It is FULL of action from page 2 to the very end. You will get sucked it and dragged along for an unstoppable ride.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment